- 7:00 Hna Maria de Jesus arrives at our house
- 7:10 We arrive at Hna Vania´s house and split up
- 7:20 Hna García and Hna Maria de Jesus pick up Gonzalo
- 7:30 They pick up Daris and her Mother, Yessi
- 7:20 Vania and I pick up Itzayana
- 7:45 We pick up Juana and Paula in the town square of Mixquiahaula
- 7:50 we all arrive in time to enjoy the Spirit before Sacrament meeting starts at 8
The following expierence I share to demonstate that even the best laid plans of mice and men go astray, but if we put in our best effort, God will help us out.
How the morning actually went down:
- 6:55 Maria de Jesus sends a message, she´s going to be 10 minutes late
- 7:00 Daris sends a message that she´s not coming
- 7:25 Maria de Jesus gets to our house
- 7:30 We get to Vania´s house. She´s not ready and tells us she´ll come later
- 7:45 We get to Gonzalo´s house. He´s not there and his less-active aunt doesn´t want to come either
- 7:55 Itzayana isn´t home
- 8:00 Paula and Juana aren´t there either. I´m stressed out because we are late (again)
- 8:01 we see the Elders and pick them up and fly to the chapel.
- 8:06 We arrive during the opening prayer.
We were pretty sad but then we realized that Itzayana had gotten there by herself! Wow! Also in Gospel Doctrine class there was another person who had come on invitation of a member and was very interested in learning more!! What a blessing!!!!!! I felt very strongly in that moment that my Father in Heaven is aware of our work and our sincere desire and he helps us and blesses us beyond what we can do. It really is true. We can work hard and plan, but in the end, it´s all his work.
We are continuing to work very hard in Progreso and are having wonderful experiences.
I love you all!!